Mu is a suite of libraries and tools that help you build and maintain microservices and clients in a functional style.
While you focus on implementing the business logic for your service, let Mu take care of the boilerplate and non-functional requirements, including:
- generation of model classes, service interfaces and clients from Avro, Protobuf or OpenAPI IDL files
- serialization of requests and responses into Avro/Protobuf/JSON
- building high-performance gRPC servers and clients
- building HTTP REST servers and clients using http4s
- handling of streaming requests and responses using either FS2 Stream or Monix Observable
- distributed tracing
- metrics reporting
- … and plenty more features on the way!
Specifically, Mu helps you to build: